Monday 3 March 2014

Cheap and Cheerful Fashions: Kimonos

I have a serious love for kimonos and I really need to stop buying them. I have far too many at this point and after an email from River Island yesterday letting me know that they are getting in more, I can feel the itch starting again. So in my well established wisdom I scoured the internet for a cheap alternative that I could share. 

Here is a link to the River Island kimonos in case you're too lazy for the alternative. 

So here comes my creative solution to insufficient funds. 


This video comes from a Youtube Channel called Laur DIY, which is well worth checking out if you have time. I love her style and her creativity, and there are lots of her projects that I will be trying out in the next few months. 

I will be keeping my eye out for some suitable scarves in the coming weeks and I will post the results when I have made my kimono. 

Please let me know in the comments if you would like to see more of this on the blog, or if you will also be trying this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment